Hair Straightening how does it work
THE PROCESSES THAT OCCUR IN THE HAIR AFTER APPLYING THE PRODUCT AND DURING THE WAITING PERIOD
1. The straightening product penetrates into the hair follicle structure.
2. The hyaluronic acid changes the molecular structure of the curls.
3. A new straight structure is formed in the hair strand. This new structure is wrapped in a unique combination of innovative components explicitly developed for this purpose.
4. The new bonds between the molecules in the hair cortex are strengthened. The heat fixes the new straight structure of the hair.
5. During the heating, the particles expand and press on the sides of the hair shaft from the inside. The bonds in the inner structure of the hair, near the walls, are strengthened and tightened. The newly formed internal structure blocks the essential natural proteins inside the hair and keeps them intact.
6. The particles outside the hair follicle expand and become permanently fixed, wrapping the hair from the outside with the unique and innovative components specially developed for this purpose.
Processes that occur during the application of cold air with a hairdryer.
7. The use of cold hair constricts the hair follicle and thus stabilizes the newly formed structure and prevents them from returning to the original shape.
8. After using cold air wait about 10 minutes for a full balance of the hair temperature before the next step.
A winning combination of technology and nature. “the next generation of hair products”
2 REGISTERED PATENT. THE ONLY PRODUCT.
Ceramide A2. The active ingredient in the structural rejuvenation of the hair.
— Contains a chemical analog of Ceramide 2, a natural
molecule found in the hair.
— Provides structural reinforcement.
— Protects the hair from damage.
— Increases volume, shine, and recovery.
— Strengthens the hair’s Cell Membrane Complex (CMC).
— Restores the “cement” between the cells of the cuticle
to strengthen and protect the hair.
Keravis Patent registered to triple the strength of the hair.
— Makes it easy to comb.
— The unique chemical composition of the product allows it to penetrate into the hair cortex, building strength from within, while providing film-forming effects to reinforce, lubricate, and protect the surface of the hair. These properties strengthen the hair and reduce the degree of damage the hair sustains from chemical treatments, environmental stresses, or styling practices.
— The product strengthens and significantly reduces hair loss (based on a comparative study to Di-Panthenol.)
— The product significantly increases the elasticity of the hair, thus prevents its breakage.